AmerillumBrands is hiring! We are an exciting design and manufacturing company located in the Oceanside area of San Diego, California. AmerillumBrands is an innovative, cutting edge leader in lighting design for commercial use. As we expand our team, we are seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join our administrative team.
This key role requires the ability to work in a clean and efficient environment where quality, accuracy and dependability are highly valued. Must have a strong orientation toward attention to details, communication effectiveness, and team building.
If you are qualified and enthusiastic, please apply through the link on the Amerillum Brands company website here.
AmerillumBrands is looking to hire a Customer Experience Manager to enhance all external customers’ experience through technical knowledge and real-world design experience.
The qualified person will manage two teams for us:
The Applications Team and the Customer Experience Team.
* The Applications team is comprised of people who have a strong technical knowledge of lighting fundamentals and can communicate them well to clients, local representatives and internal staff.
* The Customer Experience Team answers all our customers’ questions from the field and seeks to set the standard in the industry for service excellence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Supervising, coaching, mentoring and leading both the Application Design Team and Customer Experience Team.
* Help customers realize their architectural lighting vision by applying the capabilities of our company through design and engineering.
* Answering and troubleshooting technical questions both before a job is specified, and after it has been installed.
* Lighting calculations using standard and modified product (AGI32)
A combination of lighting design, customer service and management experience will be the key factors in the candidate selection process.
Leadership Qualities we will be looking for:
* 2+ years of management experience.
* Strong communication skills; Comfortable communicating with clients often.
* Ability to deliver the development of the industry’s top customer experience team.
* Strong work ethic
* Takes care to get to the heart of a question and determine an appropriate solution.
* Creative problem solver.
* Ability to learn new computer programs. (Solid Works, Photopia, company database and workflow programs)
Knowledge of lighting should include the following and / or a willingness to learn them quickly:
* 2+ years of experience in Lighting Design; Experienced in commercial, high end residential, hospitality, arts, leisure & entertainment projects.
* Strong understanding of Illuminance, Exitance, Luminance, Lumens and Candela.
* Lamps (fluorescent, halogen, LED, metal halide, high pressure sodium)
* Ballasts (dimming, switching, stepped dimming)
* Sensors (occupancy, and photocell)
* LED drivers, and dimming capabilities.
* Lighting control protocols.
* Knowledge will eventually encompass reflector and lens materials.
Computer program understanding to include the following:
‐ MS Office
‐ Photopia (preferred but not essential)
Bachelor’s Degree in: Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Interior Design or similar. MBA Preferred.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
About the Company:
AmerillumBrands is a leading design-manufacturer of energy efficient lighting products.
Two distinct divisions fall under the AmerillumBrands umbrella:
* Alumen8E is our energy products division, marketing primarily to energy service and lighting retrofit companies;
* a•light focuses on high-end architectural products designed for specification by architects, lighting designers, interior designers and engineers.
Both divisions operate simultaneously out of our 54,000 sq.ft. Facility in Oceanside, CA and build state-of-the-art, energy efficient lighting for installation into countless commercial, institutional, industrial and government building projects throughout North and South America.
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s rights to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”