The Illuminating Engineering Society recently announced that registration is open for Light for Life, a global conversation about the impact of light on the lives of humans, plants, and animals. For this event, IES will host webinars over the course of three days the week culminating in the International Day of Light (16-May) with partner organizations from around the world.
What you need to know:
• All webinars are presented in English.
• Light for Life presentations are scheduled to accommodate the Speaker’s time zone and local audience. If you are unable to join a live presentation due to time difference, please visit the IES eLearning Portal to view the archived presentations, approximately two weeks following Light for Life.
• CEUs will not be provided for any of these presentations.
• The Light for Life webinars are free for all attendees.
• You must register for each individual webinar that you plan to attend, and access instructions will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the start of each webinar.
• Follow #2021LightforLife to join the online conversation.
Click here to learn more and to register.