In March, The Nuckolls Fund announced its 2022 Fund recipients. A total of $130,500 was awarded for 2022.
In March, The Nuckolls Fund announced its 2022 Fund recipients. A total of $130,500 was awarded for 2022. Included in that total are three $30,000 Nuckolls Grants recipients to expand lighting criteria, one $7,500 Lesley Wheel Grant to develop a new curriculum, one $13,000 Edison Price Fellowship for a summer internship, and four $5000 Student Achievement Awards.
Nuckolls Fund 2022 Grant Summary
Nuckolls Fund – $30,000 each
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, by Jake Tucci
- School of Architecture and Design at Virginia Tech, by James Jones and Ron Gibbons
- Mississippi State University, by Robin Carroll.
Lesley Wheel Grant – $7,500
- Victoria McReyolds, Texas Tech.
Edison Price Fellowship – $13,000
- Arpah Guha from Lawrence Technological University at the Light and Health Research Center at Mount Sinai
Student Achievement Awards – $5,000 each
- Sachintha De Vas Gunawardena, Rensselaer Polytechnique
- Wangyang Song, Pennsylvania State University
- Makayla Thompson, University of Nebraska/Lincoln
- Paola Kwan, University of Colorado/Boulder
Learn more at EdisonReport here.