The DOE’s Integrated Lighting Campaign (ILC) is hosting two upcoming informational webinars for potential Integrated Lighting Campaign Supporters (this Thursday / tomorrow) and Participants (next Thursday).
Tomorrow’s webinar is specifically for utilities, energy efficiency organizations, community-based organizations, lighting manufacturers, energy service companies, and nonprofits involved in the procurement, installation, and financing of lighting technologies. ILC will discuss:
- How to join the campaign as a Supporter
- New Recognition categories for 2023
- Campaign highlights, resources, and success stories
- How to submit a successful Recognition application (deadline is March 31)
- Plus, a guest presentation by ILC Organizer, DesignLights Consortium
- ILC will include some time at the end of the webinar for a Q&A session with the ILC team.
In January 2023, the Integrated Lighting Campaign (ILC) launched its annual recognition program with new recognition categories that highlight the potential of novel lighting technologies to contribute to energy equity, sustainability, and indoor air quality in commercial and public buildings. There are 10 recognition categories in total. The deadline to submit projects for recognition is March 31, 2023. The Department of Energy introduced the ILC to encourage building owners, operators, and facility managers to adopt novel sensors and controls that allow lighting to interact with other building systems to save energy, lower costs, and create comfortable spaces for occupants. Every year, the ILC revisits the recognition categories to capture emerging industry priorities and new technology trends.
Register for tomorrow’s ILC Supporter webinar here.