Verozza’s MODULINE Low Voltage Track System excels at combining minimalist appearance with lots of value-added features. MODULINE is a 48V magnetic low-voltage track system that easily integrates general and accent lighting fixtures into a small, modular design. Fixtures attach magnetically into the 1” track for easy installation and design flexibility.
The track can be surface mounted, suspended or recessed in ceilings or walls allowing for lighting designs not previously possible with traditional track systems. Downlight and general ambient fixtures can provide even light distribution, while the track heads, wall wash, and cylinder fixtures can provide aimable accent lighting. The system is ideal for retail, hospitality, restaurant, and other commercial applications.
- Available in four track profiles
- Available in lengths up to eight feet
- Track are field cuttable
- Can be surface mounted, suspended or recessed into walls and ceilings
- Recessed track profiles transition seamlessly between wall and ceiling
- Fixtures install magnetically in all track profiles
- Dual pushbuttons lock fixtures into place
- Fixtures are UGR < 19
- Up to 300W of fixture load per track circuit
- Fixtures and track available in matte white or matte black
- Five fixture types: Downlight, General Ambient, Wall Wash, Track Head, and Cylinders
- 90 CRI
- Field adjustable optics, from narrow spot to very wide flood
- 0-10V or DALi dimming
- ETL damp location listed
- 5-year warranty
More information on Verozza’s MODULINE track system is available here.
All images: Verozza