Inspired by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, one of the pioneers of modern architecture, this hexagonal chandelier nails the minimalist aesthetic while observing modern décor trends. Cutting-edge LED modules bring beautiful light into every setting, while ultra-thin aircraft cables connect the hexagon to a circular canopy for a subtle geometric contrast.
- CRI: 90
- CCT: 3000K
- 41W and 1700 delivered lumens
- Certifications: ETL, cETL, Damp Location Listed, Title 24 JA8: 2019 Compliant
- Input: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- ELV Dimming: 100-10%
- 0-10V Dimming: 100-5%
- TRIAC Dimming: 100-10%
- Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
- Silicon diffusers for even illumination
- Thin powered aircraft cables provide an ultra-clean look for adjustable suspension height
- Can be mounted on a sloped ceiling
- Driver concealed within the canopy
- Dimming: ELV, 0-10V, TRIAC
More information is available here.