ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR recently published a lighting column I authored on the topic of the Light Right Survey Tool, available here.
Developed by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, it enables building owners/managers and lighting practitioners to inventory and evaluate lighting systems in office spaces.
Available free, the Light Right Survey Tool can be used:
• As a diagnostic tool to determine if any changes could be made to a lighting system to increase user satisfaction
• As a way to measure the effectiveness of various lighting improvements
• To identify equipment and design choices that produce higher levels of lighting satisfaction
• To increase communication between lighting decision-makers and those who actually use the lighting
• As a way to justify appropriate lighting investments to the owner of the lighting system
Read it here.