Market Segment Manager
Kenall, a leading manufacturer of advanced lighting solutions for healthcare, research and other specialized environments, has an exceptional new career opportunity for a Market Segment Manager to work closely with Kenall’s sales, marketing and product management teams to develop business strategies, implement segment-specific marketing and communications plans and monitor key segment metrics. Additionally, you will provide input for business plan, market and product planning, conduct competitive research and analysis for product segment(s), and achieve a level of “expert status” within assigned product segment(s).
• Previous experience in specification lighting.
• Knowledge of lighting channel, electrical construction, users, specifiers, contractor distributer connections, design capabilities, manufacturing issues, IES photometry, lighting practices, testing standards and methods, technical issues, 16500 schedules, certification strategies.
• Understanding of manufacturing and business concepts, methods, product design and materials.
• Architectural design or application background.
• Technical / engineering / applications orientation, photometry, standards.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Outgoing, assertive, energetic, enthusiastic and customer-oriented.
Kenall is a growing, financially stable organization with a proven track record of excellence and great corporate culture. If you share our drive, professionalism and enthusiastic spirit and would like to be a part of an established, growing organization, please forward your resume to:
Manager, Human Resources
1020 Lakeside Drive
Gurnee, IL 60031
Phone: 847 599-3453
Fax: 847 360-9480
Visit our website at: www.kenall.com