LD+A’s Katie Nale recently interviewed a roundtable of lighting experts about changes they see coming in buildings and lighting in a post-COVID world.
My big takeaways were:
- The physical office will survive but may condense and become more flexible to accommodate a larger remote workforce.
- The open office will endure as a collaborative environment.
- Home office lighting is not up to snuff and needs to be addressed.
- Lighting controls will grow even more popular.
- Interest in the relationship between light and health will continue and expand.
Click here to check it out.