Energy Management Specialist- 10235 SYLVANIA LIGHTING SERVICES (SLS), a subsidiary of OSRAM SYLVANIA, is the largest lighting energy retrofit provider in North America. We offer energy management programs featuring the…
Energy Management Specialist- 10235
SYLVANIA LIGHTING SERVICES (SLS), a subsidiary of OSRAM SYLVANIA, is the largest lighting energy retrofit provider in North America. We offer energy management programs featuring the most current and efficient lighting and controls technologies for interior, exterior, and sign lighting systems as well as full Building Management and Energy Management solutions specifically designed to meet each customers needs. Whether it is audit and design or energy efficiency, SLS has the expertise and resources to provide state-of-the-art energy solutions to meet each customers sustainability requirements.
Supports the sales force in Energy Management System and SSL consultations with customers. Works to determine desired controls strategy and recommends potential solutions
• Work with OSI controls and systems partners and other manufacturers on joint retrofit and controls opportunities.
• Ensure that projects are properly documented, in terms of controls and strategy to ensure that SLS installation and commissioning Scopes of Work are clear and concise.
• Serves as a liaison between SLS and third party manufacturers.
• Function as technical support liaison to Operations for National controls projects or control projects requiring advanced system understanding.
• Trains and supports branch personnel as required including on-site installation and commissioning support.
• Aids in the design and documentation of turnkey SLS controls sales, in conjunction with the SLS design group.
• Aids in the development and implementation of all Measurement and Verification (M&V) requirements for performance contracts and Utility rebate programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Energy Management, or Computer Science discipline.
• 5+ years of related experience is desired with significant experience in lighting service and project industry.
• Measurement and verification experience in a performance contract or Utility rebate environment.
• AutoCAD, SAP, and a high-degree of proficiency with MS Office and basic electrical knowledge and experience with Utility Rebate programs are desirable.
Along with a highly competitive salary, OSI offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, extensive wellness programs and tuition reimbursement. Our location offers a business casual environment, free parking, an on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center with classes and a great working environment. If you are thinking about an exciting change and challenge this is the place to be!
OSRAM SYLVANIA wishes to deal directly with our best and brightest candidates.
We do not work with third party recruiters.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all candidates to apply directly to our site.
Click here to apply now.